Work with Us
Good ideas wither on the vine without the right people to champion and implement them. By leveraging the unique talents of our AidData team members, we transform game-changing ideas into high-impact activities.
If your ideal workday involves working alongside bright, driven people excited about using open data to make the world a better place, consider applying for one of our open positions below. Come join our high-energy, positive and creative team!
AidData is recruiting applicants for a newly-created Communications Manager position. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships and working within a high-performing, tightly-knit team, this position will play a key role in developing and implementing a communications strategy critical to and aligned with AidData’s future growth and goals. Working with the Director position will write and maintain communication strategy, with a focus on building AidData’s influence and credibility, and integrated closely with the partnerships strategy.
The College of William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. This is a restricted position and continued employment is dependent on funding.
Apply online at: https://jobs.wm.edu/postings/22057
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or journalism, international development, or related field.
- Gifted writer with strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop, monitor and evaluate complex work plans with multiple projects, multiple deliverables and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Graduate degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or international development.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a communications or marketing role.
- Experience in international development.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience managing an organization’s communications or marketing strategy.
- Experience leading a team, including coaching/mentoring, and conducting formal supervision and performance management appraisals.
427 Scotland Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Commensurate with experience